Portobello Perudo Set
Dimensions (1 cup without lid): height 8 ½ cm x width 7 cm
Dimensions (1 cup with lid): height 9 cm x width 8cm
Dimensions (All 6 cups in stack with lid): height 31 ½ cm x width 8cm
Set includes 6 x dice cups, 30 dice
Materials: Calfskin leather, plastic, felt (inside cup)
Game rules can be found in description below and can be sent with game upon request.
This luxury version of the classic Perudo game will make an extremely stylish addition to any games evening. Each of the 6 dice cups are bound in distinctly-coloured calfskin leather with fun-coloured dice to match. Wow your family and/or friends further with the option to personalise the lid with a special name or date.
Perudo can be played with two or more players. Each player should start with one cup and five dice, all the same colour so you don’t get mixed up!
- To find out who goes first, each player should throw one dice, and the highest number rolled, plays first.
- Each player simultaneously shakes the cup and then upends it onto the table using it to conceal ones dice from other players, whilst looking at your own so only you can see.
- Having looked at your dice the first player makes a call based on how many dice of a certain number there may be under all the cups. The player should make a guess based on how many dice of a certain number there may be under all the cups.
- The first player announces a bid, and then the next player has the choice of doubting it, by saying Perudo* or raising the bid, either by the number of dice or by the value of the dice. (or by doing both) For example, if player 1 bid three twos, then player two could bid three threes, four twos, four fours, or even ten sixes.
- *if Perudo is called, all players must reveal their dice. If the bid was indeed to high, the previous player loses a dice, however if the bid is lower than the number of bided dice amongst the table, the player who called perudo must turn in one dice. After Perudo is called, a new round begins.
Orders can take up to 24 hours to process. Personalised products can take a further 48 hours before dispatched for delivery. For further details around our delivery, please see our Delivery Options page. Please note between November 1st and December 20th we recommend placing your order 4-5 working days before you require delivery. We can not accept returns of personalised products, but for non-personalised products, returns of orders placed within the Christmas period can be returned to us up until the end of January 2020.